Thursday, May 27, 2010

‘‘Paiyaa’ gave me a new experience’-Milky white loveliness Tamannaah to be a hot toast of Kollywood!


White beauty Tamannaah is all smiles now, as 2010 has begin with bright welcome note as her recent release Paiyaa was super hit. Presently, she is busy with lots of projects from big banners in her hand.On speaking about Paiyaa success, Tamannaah says “Ultimately the success of a film is not under my control I can do my job and rest as they say is lady luck and God’s grace. As far as Paiyaa goes, I knew right from the beginning that there was this positive vibes all around. The honesty with which the entire team worked was motivating.”Telling about her “I am not from the filmi background. I am a total home bird and most of my friends are non-industry people. In Mumbai, I am a normal girl who loves to get into a rickshaw and go to the nearby mall for shopping. My dad says that I’m crazy to do so but still do it.”At this moment, she is waiting for her next biggest release ‘Sura’ with Vijay on April 30.
It seems that milky white beauty Tamannaah is the hot and happening heroine of kollywood. Director Kannan, who is going to direct a new flick titled ‘Vandhaan Vendraan’ with Jeeva in the lead is considering Tamannaah to be the heroine in the film.On the other hand, discussions are going on with the actress for a movie to be directed by Karthik, an assistant of director Selvaraghavan.Tamannaah on speaking about her offers in Tamil says “After ‘Paiyaa’, ‘Sura’ and ‘Thillalangadi’, I am continuing to get offers in Tamil. All the films I have acted as done well at the box office. ‘Paiyya’ is also doing well. In all the Tamil films I have acted, acting in Paiyaa gave me a new experience. I liked the film very much.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts